Friday, November 20, 2009

24 weeks and 2 days

The shots weren't bad at all. They just made my butt really tender! The consistency of the solution was really thick so I could feel it sitting there before it absorbs. They also started putting me on the monitor and since Ava is still really little, she doesn't stay in one spot. She has to beat up the monitor thing on my stomach and swim away. Then eventually she tires herself out and we can get a heartbeat for a good 20 minutes. The nurse said her heart and movements are strong like a 32 weeker. The only thing I thought of was getting beat up everyday! Hopefully today she stays on the monitor for a good amount of time. And I have a feeling she won't be wanting to come out of her tummy home till she is 40 weeks. Wouldn't that be amazing!?

1 comment:

  1. Glad the shots were ok. My butt hurts now.
    Go Ava! She's gonna be lil wild thing.
    We're gonna come visit soon!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete