Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yeahhhhhh

I'm sitting here and it's almost midnight. I can't sleep. I could get a sleeping pill but they make me sleep forever. Sleeping in a hospital is kind of scary. My mind likes to play tricks on me. Earlier i thought i smelt fire, and 10 minutes later the fire alarms went off. Anyways, in about 15 minutes I'll be 24 weeks. Hopefully they'll start my steroid shots first thing in the morning. Supposedly they are going to burn, but I would rather have those then an IV anyday. I say that now right? Watch it hurt super bad.. yuck.


Lately, Ava has been getting a personality. Funny how you can tell when she isn't even born yet. When she hears anyone in my family's voice or hears dogs bark, she kicks and squirms. Then of course I have to poke back. When I take a shower, I have to clean out my belly button because the gel they use to listen to her heartbeat dries up in there, she kicks my hand. If the water in the shower is too cold or a little too warm she'll totally shift her body to where she can't feel it. After people leave she kicks. I guess I'm not completely alone. Ava interacts with punches and kicks. Keith told her she can have whatever she wants if she can hang out in my tummy for at least 6 weeks. Spoiled already... oh great!

That's all the news for now. Just staying positive. Getting anxious for the shots. I'll update again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. 24 weeks! Yay :) Good luck with the shots. Hope they dont burn too bad :S Let us know how it goes.
    I'm so glad you have someone like Keith :)What a good daddy. I say its ok to spoil lil girls.
    Sounds like she's going to be a little soccer player! I cant wait to meet her!
    XOXoxoXo

    ReplyDelete