Friday, November 6, 2009

Ava Ava Ava

This morning didn't start off too well. My prenatal vitamins made me sick and I couldn't move. When my mom got home from the store, I ate Cheez-it's and an apple. Then, Ava started going crazy and she told me she wants mexican food ;) Ha!

I honestly think I have the cutest dogs ever. They're super photogenic. (Once I figure out how to upload the pics there will be some!) Sometimes when the dogs bark, Ava jumps and moves around then goes back to sleep. Just wait till she gets her revenge! The dogs are in for a rude awakening >:)

I think Monique is coming over today! Haven't seen her in forever! So much to fill her in on, I can't wait!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Thats the cutest thing i've ever heard-Ava moving around when the dogs bark. They really are in for a rude awakening. Cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete